RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

where is wilber

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

where is wilber Carol Spears 25 Sep 01:22
Carol Spears
2004-09-25 01:22:37 UTC (over 19 years ago)

where is wilber

what has happened to wilber?

although, thank you for not putting him on if you intend to remove linux from this app. and thank you for not being such rude jerks with wilber on your project.

i am curious about the reasons for removing him from the application and if maybe that has a lot to do with the really bad behavior that a handful of the programmers exhibit. things that make it a very very unfriendly environment for a developer.

was there any thought put into it? or was that part of an agreement with novell or something?

seems like when he disappeared, i also began to lose my belief in the people who are running things and the decisions they make.

maybe if we put him back on, things will get back to normal and this one girl can stop trying to remember what it was she liked about the developers working on things?

mitch, did they talk to you about it?

carol