RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Good news

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Good news Roman Joost 23 Jul 17:52
Roman Joost
2004-07-23 17:52:42 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Good news

One thing we decided at the GimpCon meeting was, we need more people who proof read the manual. In that regard, I suggest we make a little plan, when some people doing proof reading. I think it's a bad idea to say something like: "Here is the manual, please keep proof reading, even though it will be updated constantly".

I suggest we tell the proof readers, which pages they can proof read. Those pages shouldn't change to much in the future. This applies at least for the toolbox if I remember correctly.

The WIKI is up and I added a new table at the bottom of our project page to know which one proof reads which language. Please feel free to add you there, so we know which person to contact to proof read which written content.

Another point which we're looking forward to, is some technical help from SuSE. Kenneth Wilmer from SuSE was present at the first GIMP meeting. After GUADEC, Dave and I were spaeking with Kenneth and he forwarded us to other SuSE people. Actually, I'm looking forward to work with the SuSE people, which will speed up the development of the whole manual.

Greetings,