RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Website maintainer proposal

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Website maintainer proposal Niklas 01 Jul 23:47
  Website maintainer proposal David Neary 02 Jul 12:56
  Website maintainer proposal Henrik Brix Andersen 02 Jul 23:33
Niklas
2004-07-01 23:47:31 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hello GIMP lists,

This was my first attending at a GIMPCon meeting. First of all I would like to thank everyone that was able to come. I would also like to thank David Odin for a nice picture of me, I usually don't become good in photos but the one he took is really nice. So thanks. :)

So on to the topic of this mail. At the first meeting we discussed the website and who to contact about things conserning the site, I said that I was willing to give it all a try and try to bring things up again.

Because of this proposal it would be good to hear what everyone else that did not attend at the meeting thinks about this. If no onehas objections against this, then I will try my best to get things going with the website.

Anyhow, I hope that all of you who attended at GUADEC-2004 had a lot of fun. Thank you once again for a great time.

Regards,

David Neary
2004-07-02 12:56:26 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi Niklas,

Niklas wrote:

So on to the topic of this mail. At the first meeting we discussed the website and who to contact about things conserning the site, I said that I was willing to give it all a try and try to bring things up again.

This is brilliant news. It will be really great to have someone to go to with content for the site again. I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers,
Dave.

Henrik Brix Andersen
2004-07-02 23:33:58 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 23:47, Niklas wrote: [snip]

Because of this proposal it would be good to hear what everyone else that did not attend at the meeting thinks about this. If no onehas objections against this, then I will try my best to get things going with the website.

Sounds great to me. The GIMP web site needs some love and care from someone who is willing to spend to some quality time with it - and if I know you right, scizzo, you're that kind of person.

Regards, Brix