RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation? Tor Lillqvist 17 Jun 15:09
  Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation? David Neary 17 Jun 22:00
   Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation? Nils Ulltveit-Moe 18 Jun 07:59
    Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation? Anne Østergaard 18 Jun 10:19
  Confirmation for GUADEC accomodation? Roman Joost 21 Jun 10:59
Tor Lillqvist
2004-06-17 15:09:38 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Has anybody else received an confirmation after booking a student flat when registering for the conference? I haven't. I did get a confirmation for the conference registration, but on the other hand no charge has showed up on my credit card yet. And no reply to my inqury to the "FiloNova" address. (The address that the conference registration confirmation was sent from didn't work...) Odd.

--tml

David Neary
2004-06-17 22:00:05 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi Tor,

I'm forwarding your mail to guadec-list, so that someone there can answer. I have no idea what the story is with the student flats, I'm afraid.

Dave.

Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Has anybody else received an confirmation after booking a student flat when registering for the conference? I haven't. I did get a confirmation for the conference registration, but on the other hand no charge has showed up on my credit card yet. And no reply to my inqury to the "FiloNova" address. (The address that the conference registration confirmation was sent from didn't work...) Odd.

--tml _______________________________________________ Gimp-developer mailing list
Gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer

Nils Ulltveit-Moe
2004-06-18 07:59:42 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Hi Tor

I copy this email to Rolf Sigurd, who will check the e-mail address.

The accomodation registration should be OK, but I will copy Ann Kristin just in case. Registrations are handled in batches, so it may take some time from you registered and until payment gets charged.

Mvh. Nils

David Neary writes:
> Hi Tor,
>
> I'm forwarding your mail to guadec-list, so that someone there > can answer. I have no idea what the story is with the student > flats, I'm afraid.
>
> Dave.
>
> Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > Has anybody else received an confirmation after booking a student flat > > when registering for the conference? I haven't. I did get a > > confirmation for the conference registration, but on the other hand no > > charge has showed up on my credit card yet. And no reply to my inqury > > to the "FiloNova" address. (The address that the conference > > registration confirmation was sent from didn't work...) Odd. > >
> > --tml
> > _______________________________________________ > > Gimp-developer mailing list
> > Gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu > > http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer >
>

Anne Østergaard
2004-06-18 10:19:32 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 07:59, Nils Ulltveit-Moe wrote:

Hi Tor

I copy this email to Rolf Sigurd, who will check the e-mail address.

The accomodation registration should be OK, but I will copy Ann Kristin just in case. Registrations are handled in batches, so it may take some time from you registered and until payment gets charged.

Has this information been added to the FAQ?

Venlig hilsen Anne

Mvh.
Nils

David Neary writes:
> Hi Tor,
>
> I'm forwarding your mail to guadec-list, so that someone there > can answer. I have no idea what the story is with the student > flats, I'm afraid.
>
> Dave.
>
> Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> > Has anybody else received an confirmation after booking a student flat > > when registering for the conference? I haven't. I did get a > > confirmation for the conference registration, but on the other hand no > > charge has showed up on my credit card yet. And no reply to my inqury > > to the "FiloNova" address. (The address that the conference > > registration confirmation was sent from didn't work...) Odd. > >
> > --tml
> > _______________________________________________ > > Gimp-developer mailing list
> > Gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu > > http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer >
>

Roman Joost
2004-06-21 10:59:57 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 04:09:38PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

Before I changed to livin in free floor space, i booked for student flats as well. But the confirmation about beeing registered for the student flat came in here last week. So I think, you'll get the confirmation E-Mail as well in some days.

Greetings,