RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMPCon 2004 in Norway

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMPCon 2004 in Norway Niklas 05 Jun 16:25
Niklas
2004-06-05 16:25:32 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

GIMPCon 2004 in Norway

Hello gimp lists,

We are getting close to have the GIMPCon 2004 in Norway and I would like to say that I am going to GIMPCon, at the same time I would like to ask who else is going to Norway?

So now to the point of this mail. It would be good if we could have a small meeting conserning the website(s) at GIMPCon. This would help alot now when the websites are being worked on really hard. At the moment I haven't had time to setup any list of things we should discuss but it would be really good to have this kind of meeting now. To my questions then:
Who will attend at the meeting?
Any suggestions from the outside about problems conserning the website? I hope this mail is at least a little informative and that people will join us at GIMPCon. I will later create a little list on my own about things that I find would be good to discuss at the conference and then announce it here on this
list. Regards,