RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Reminder to register for GUADEC

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Reminder to register for GUADEC Dave Neary 03 Jun 14:42
Dave Neary
2004-06-03 14:42:17 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Reminder to register for GUADEC

Hi all,

Everyone who plans to go to Kristiansand for GUADEC should probably register with them, sending in your request for free accommodation while you're at it.

There is a nominal fee, which will go towards costs of the event - and in case you get worried, the "Professional" category is intended for participants whose company is paying for them to go. If you are paying for yourself, register as a Hobbyist.

It is also important to register quickly if you hope to get a travel subsidy from GUADEC, since those requests will be processed by the end of next week.

Also - it appears that I had some trouble with my mail last week, and I saw a reply to a reply to a reply to my mail asking for travel costs, but didn't actually see any other mails in the thread at all.

Could people who sent their travel costs to the list re-send them to me, or to the list, quickly? If we want to buy e-tickets for people who cannot pay up-front, that has to be done as quickly as possible. Prices have started to go up steeply now as we get within a month of the conference.

Cheers,
Dave.