RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Color Space in Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Color Space in Gimp Bartekk 18 May 20:22
  Color Space in Gimp Peter Kirchgessner 30 May 07:51
Bartekk
2004-05-18 20:22:56 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Color Space in Gimp

Hi,

I have some Pictures in a color space with only R and G values. But if I want to use some Plugins it doesn't work because they use the gray color space or rgb or another.
Now i don't know which color space i have to use if i want to build my own plug in. If I use the rgb and convert my image to this color space i need more time to use this plug in , because of more values.

Is there a possibility to managed it with another color space or define a own color space and used it in gimp.

maybe is there somebody with an idea.

thanks

bartekk

Peter Kirchgessner
2004-05-30 07:51:36 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Color Space in Gimp

Hi,

many plug-ins are working on the R, G, and B-values independantly. So you can try to use these plug-ins. After that you only have to extract the R- and G-values from the resulting image.

Kind regards

Peter

Bartekk schrieb:

Hi,

I have some Pictures in a color space with only R and G values. But if I want to use some Plugins it doesn't work because they use the gray color space or rgb or another.
Now i don't know which color space i have to use if i want to build my own plug in. If I use the rgb and convert my image to this color space i need more time to use this plug in , because of more values.

Is there a possibility to managed it with another color space or define a own color space and used it in gimp.

maybe is there somebody with an idea.

thanks

bartekk

_______________________________________________ Gimp-developer mailing list
Gimp-developer@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu http://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer