RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

resignation of web team; open position for Windows section maintainer

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

resignation of web team; open position for Windows section maintainer Branko Collin 04 May 12:46
Branko Collin
2004-05-04 12:46:56 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

resignation of web team; open position for Windows section maintainer

In disgust I unsubscribed myself from the gimp-web mailinglist in February. Disgust because of the way I felt a hard-working web team had been treated by those who actually have access to the webserver. Whether my view of that treatment is correct or not is irrelevant, it's how I feel about it.

Anyway, I think I forgot to mention my resignation, so hereby I officially resign.

Although everybody does everything on the team, the single task I was responsible for was that of maintainer for the MS Windows section. Since a lot has been happening in that area, it would be nice if somebody could take over. If you're interested in becoming the maintainer of the Windows section, and aren't already member of the web team, please subscribe to gimp-web and announce your wishes/intentions.

Some relevant addresses:

List-Id: List-Post:
List-Subscribe: ,

List-Unsubscribe:

List-Archive:
List-Help:

I would like to thank Carol, drc, Raphael, Scizzo, Sven, Brix, Helvetix and the countless others I forgot for being such a driving force in developing the current website.