RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Web content for GUADEC

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Web content for GUADEC Dave Neary 28 Apr 11:05
  Web content for GUADEC Roman Joost 28 Apr 13:48
   Web content for GUADEC Dave Neary 28 Apr 16:06
Dave Neary
2004-04-28 11:05:11 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Web content for GUADEC

Hi all,

The GUADEC site is getting into shape now, and we've been asked if we have any web content (art, text, screenshots, info) that we would like to add to a GIMP page or pages on the site.

I have been a bit strapped for time recently, so I would appreciate a hand with this - ideas about the kind of content we should have and actual content itself (links to images that show off the GIMP and screenshots, for example, as well as some text).

I don't think it's a bad idea to duplicate some information off the main website (or the developer website, even) with links to our websites.

I was thinking, in brief, that we should present a summary of the GIMP people giving talks, as well as a quick "About the GIMP" paragraph and some screenshots. Also some information about what we plan to do at the conference.

How does this sound? If this sounds OK, can I ask people to start collecting that information? Who's up for it?

Cheers, Dave.

Roman Joost
2004-04-28 13:48:10 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Web content for GUADEC

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:05:11AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

I was thinking, in brief, that we should present a summary of the GIMP people giving talks, as well as a quick "About the GIMP" paragraph and some screenshots. Also some information about what we plan to do at the conference.

How does this sound? If this sounds OK, can I ask people to start collecting that information? Who's up for it?

Sounds OK for me, why don't use the WIKI for site preperations (at least to collect the needed informations).

Greetings

Dave Neary
2004-04-28 16:06:13 UTC (almost 20 years ago)

Web content for GUADEC

Hi,

Roman Joost wrote:

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 11:05:11AM +0200, Dave Neary wrote:

Sounds OK for me, why don't use the WIKI for site preperations (at least to collect the needed informations).

Sounds great... the page is here (linked off GimpWebContent) http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/GimpCon2004

Cheers, Dave.