RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Collecting links to "GIMP 2.0 in the news"

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Collecting links to "GIMP 2.0 in the news" Raphaël Quinet 14 Apr 18:25
Raphaël Quinet
2004-04-14 18:25:41 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Collecting links to "GIMP 2.0 in the news"

I would like to add a short news article on www.gimp.org containing some links to web sites or references to print magazines that have mentioned the release of GIMP 2.0. Do you have any such references?

Regarding the web sites, the 2.0 release was mentioned on the usual sites such as freshmeat, lwn.net, slashdot and others. Among the sites that I found, the only "unusual" one that would be worth mentioning is dpreview.com. But I am sure that there are many other interesting sites that have published the announcement of the 2.0 release or (even better) a review of it. Can you help me?

Also, some magazines have or are planning to include the GIMP 2.0 on their cover disk. Maybe this would also be worth mentioning?

I thought about using the wiki for this (e.g., by creating GimpInTheNews or something similar linked from the GimpPressPack) but e-mail replies would be fine as well.

-Raphael