RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Minor spelling error in image rotate information

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Minor spelling error in image rotate information Kevin Cozens 08 Feb 05:31
  Minor spelling error in image rotate information Michael Natterer 08 Feb 11:25
  Minor spelling error in image rotate information Sven Neumann 08 Feb 11:54
Kevin Cozens
2004-02-08 05:31:50 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Greetings.

This is too trivial to bugzilla so I'll just mention it here. The word 'spacified' appears in the following list of files: app/pdb/image_cmds.c
devel-docs/libgimp/xml/gimpimage.xml devel-docs/libgimp/html/libgimp-gimpimage.html libgimp/gimpimage_pdb.c
tools/pdbgen/pdb/image.pdb

The word should be 'specified' and may only need to be fixed in the .pdb file.

Michael Natterer
2004-02-08 11:25:37 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Kevin Cozens writes:

Greetings.

This is too trivial to bugzilla so I'll just mention it here. The word 'spacified' appears in the following list of files: app/pdb/image_cmds.c
devel-docs/libgimp/xml/gimpimage.xml devel-docs/libgimp/html/libgimp-gimpimage.html libgimp/gimpimage_pdb.c
tools/pdbgen/pdb/image.pdb

The word should be 'specified' and may only need to be fixed in the .pdb file.

Thanks, fixed in CVS:

2004-02-08 Michael Natterer

* tools/pdbgen/pdb/image.pdb (image_rotate): fixed typo: s/spacified/specified/. Spotted by Kevin Cozens.

* app/pdb/image_cmds.c * libgimp/gimpimage_pdb.c: regenerated.

ciao, --mitch

Sven Neumann
2004-02-08 11:54:54 UTC (about 20 years ago)

Hi,

Kevin Cozens writes:

This is too trivial to bugzilla so I'll just mention it here.

All bugs are supposed to be filed in Bugzilla. For bugs that might need some additional discussion, you should post here as well. Trivial bugs such as the one you mentioned can be handled in Bugzilla only.

But thanks for spotting this problem and reporting it. I will check in the fix later.

Sven