RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Newbi Info

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Newbi Info Bowman, Terry 06 Sep 15:31
  Newbi Info Branko Collin 07 Sep 21:49
Bowman, Terry
2002-09-06 15:31:37 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Newbi Info

Please excuse my ignorance, Im still a newbi to Gimp. I have successfully install gimp perl and am trying to write a script to make thumbs of ps files for a web archive. I would like to make this an automated script that makes a thumb for a large ps file when it is dropped into a folder. I would like to use the save-as jpeg feature in gimp. Any info on how to get started on this project would be most appreciated Thanx
Tbone

Branko Collin
2002-09-07 21:49:24 UTC (over 21 years ago)

Newbi Info

On 6 Sep 2002, at 9:31, Bowman, Terry wrote:

Please excuse my ignorance, Im still a newbi to Gimp. I have successfully install gimp perl and am trying to write a script to make thumbs of ps files for a web archive. I would like to make this an automated script that makes a thumb for a large ps file when it is dropped into a folder. I would like to use the save-as jpeg feature in gimp. Any info on how to get started on this project would be most appreciated Thanx Tbone

To begin with, I would study similar scripts, to see how they work.

See .