RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

(no subject)

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

(no subject) Bowman, Terry 04 Sep 16:10
  (no subject) Kevin Griffin 04 Sep 13:31
Kevin Griffin
2002-09-04 13:31:55 UTC (over 21 years ago)

(no subject)

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:10:20 -0400 "Bowman, Terry" wrote:

Help!!!!!!
Trying to install perl fu on Redhat 7. I keep getting this message when i do Makefile.PL and then gives me errors on the make and make install ######################################################################## now invoking perl to complete the configuration.. + exec /usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL --writemakefile PREFIX=/usr checking for PDL support... yes
checking for PDL include path...
-I/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/PDL/Core checking for PDL typemap...
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/PDL/Core/typemap.pdl

NOTICE: Parse::RecDescent not found, scm2perl, the Scheme->Perl translator, will not work. This is normally not a problem, since it is quite unimportant for most people.

This is not actually a problem, and you could go ahead and use GIMP like this. However, if you want to be able to do sceme to PERL translations, you'll have to get the modules mentioned (and maybe some of their dependencies) from http://www.cpan.org Good luck!

############################################################# Any information to what im doing wrong would be most appreciated Im still a newbi to this so please be gentle Thanx
Tbone

Bowman, Terry
2002-09-04 16:10:20 UTC (over 21 years ago)

(no subject)

Help!!!!!!
Trying to install perl fu on Redhat 7. I keep getting this message when i do Makefile.PL and then gives me errors on the make and make install ######################################################################## now invoking perl to complete the configuration.. + exec /usr/bin/perl Makefile.PL --writemakefile PREFIX=/usr checking for PDL support... yes
checking for PDL include path...
-I/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/PDL/Core checking for PDL typemap...
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/PDL/Core/typemap.pdl

NOTICE: Parse::RecDescent not found, scm2perl, the Scheme->Perl translator, will not work. This is normally not a problem, since it is quite unimportant for most people.

building embedded perl module... no writing Gimp/Config.pm... ok
Warning: prerequisite Parse::RecDescent 1.6 not found at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/ExtUtils/MakeMaker.pm line 3 49, line 1.
Writing Makefile for Gimp::Net
Unrecognized argument in LIBS ignored: '-rdynamic' Writing Makefile for Gimp::UI
Writing Makefile for Gimp
############################################################# Any information to what im doing wrong would be most appreciated Im still a newbi to this so please be gentle Thanx
Tbone