RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

brush

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

brush Nasim Shamlou A. 06 May 15:03
  brush Sven Neumann 06 May 15:38
Nasim Shamlou A.
2002-05-06 15:03:07 UTC (almost 22 years ago)

brush

Hi.
I'm not sure if it's too late to suggest this change to the coming stable version of The Gimp or not, but I've been thinking that it would be nice if, when drawing or painting (or moving or anything for that matter), there would only be a small dot or something that doesn't take a lot of space when trying to edit a small image or part of it.

I've noticed that forexample when I try to move some small image downwards, I can't properly see the down-right side of the small image.

Just a suggestion, let me know how this idea sounds.

-Nasim

Sven Neumann
2002-05-06 15:38:05 UTC (almost 22 years ago)

brush

Hi,

"Nasim Shamlou A." writes:

I'm not sure if it's too late to suggest this change to the coming stable version of The Gimp or not, but I've been thinking that it would be nice if, when drawing or painting (or moving or anything for that matter), there would only be a small dot or something that doesn't take a lot of space when trying to edit a small image or part of it.

I've noticed that forexample when I try to move some small image downwards, I can't properly see the down-right side of the small image.

have you tried the Crosshair cursor modes? They can be selected in the Preferences dialog in the "Image Window" section.

Salut, Sven