RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Actions palette

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Actions palette ATIS AUNGABSEE 18 Apr 22:42
  Actions palette Branko Collin 19 Apr 03:14
ATIS AUNGABSEE
2002-04-18 22:42:11 UTC (almost 22 years ago)

Actions palette

Hello

My name is Atis, I am familair with Photoshop software, But now I try Gimp.

On Photoshop we can use the actions palette to easily reccord every action we do on with the picture while working by just clicking the reccord button on the palette and play those action again on others file that we want to do that same procedure with the files.

How to do such that thing on Gimp?

I have a necessary to do that kind of easy procedure making on Gimp.

Please inform me the method.

Thank you in advance.

Atis A.

--------------------------------- Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax

Branko Collin
2002-04-19 03:14:20 UTC (almost 22 years ago)

Actions palette

On 18 Apr 2002, at 13:42, ATIS AUNGABSEE wrote:

My name is Atis, I am familair with Photoshop software, But now I try Gimp.

On Photoshop we can use the actions palette to easily reccord every action we do on with the picture while working by just clicking the reccord button on the palette and play those action again on others file that we want to do that same procedure with the files.

How to do such that thing on Gimp?

I have a necessary to do that kind of easy procedure making on Gimp.

Please inform me the method.

This is not possible using the GIMP.

The GIMP is able to perform a series of image manipulation action over and over again, but you have to program these rather than record them.

Do a search for 'script-fu tutorial' on the WWW and you will learn more about them.

Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

Hello My name is Atis, I am familair with Photoshop software, But now I try Gimp. On Photoshop we can use the actions palette to easily reccord every action we do on with the picture while working by just clicking the reccord button on the palette and play those action again on others file that we want to do that same procedure with the files. How to do such that thing on Gimp? I have a necessary to do that kind of easy procedure making on Gimp. Please inform me the method. Thank you in advance. Atis A.  Do You
Yahoo!?

It is not necessary to send mail twice, once as plain text and once in HTML format, all mail clients understand plain text perfectly.

HTH,