RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Bug in Open file Preview

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Bug in Open file Preview Oliver Rapp 24 Mar 19:20
  Bug in Open file Preview Nem W Schlecht 25 Mar 06:37
   Bug in Open file Preview Sven Neumann 25 Mar 12:17
Oliver Rapp
2002-03-24 19:20:37 UTC (about 22 years ago)

Bug in Open file Preview

Hi!

I've found a bug in the "Open file..." Dialog and the preview option. I don't know, if it's already reported.

If you select several images and click on the preview button, gimp leaves out every second image and does not index them. You have to manually select the images and click on the preview button.

I'am using Gimp 1.2.3 under GNU/Linux.

Nem W Schlecht
2002-03-25 06:37:47 UTC (about 22 years ago)

Bug in Open file Preview

Oliver Rapp e-mailed me on Sun Mar 24 12:20:37 2002 (Re: "[Gimp-developer] Bug in Open file Preview")

I've found a bug in the "Open file..." Dialog and the preview option. I don't know, if it's already reported.

If you select several images and click on the preview button, gimp leaves out every second image and does not index them. You have to manually select the images and click on the preview button.

Yup, I noticed this as well. Just now looking at the code, there is an extra call for the next element that shouldn't be there.

Comment out line 1577 in app/fileops.c:

list = g_slist_next (list);

This call/assignment is made in the for loop definition and should not be done here (at the end of the for loop).

Sven Neumann
2002-03-25 12:17:37 UTC (about 22 years ago)

Bug in Open file Preview

Hi,

Nem W Schlecht writes:

Oliver Rapp e-mailed me on Sun Mar 24 12:20:37 2002 (Re: "[Gimp-developer] Bug in Open file Preview")

Yup, I noticed this as well. Just now looking at the code, there is an extra call for the next element that shouldn't be there.

Comment out line 1577 in app/fileops.c:

list = g_slist_next (list);

This call/assignment is made in the for loop definition and should not be done here (at the end of the for loop).

oops. I'll commit the fix to CVS later. Thanks for spotting this.

Salut, Sven