RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Problem with most png images when building gimp-help

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Problem with most png images when building gimp-help Ken Moffat via gimp-developer-list 04 Aug 17:44
Ken Moffat via gimp-developer-list
2018-08-04 17:44:05 UTC (over 5 years ago)

Problem with most png images when building gimp-help

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask about a problem when building gimp-help from git ? If it isn't, where should I ask, please ?

And if it is -

my basic process seems to work and I even get the mushroom 2.10 image in the index. Building only 'en', I have the arrows etc for navigation (in xml/en/images/ in the build dir) and I also have using/wilber.png below that directory as well as in images/C/using/wilber.png.

But when I look at gimp-first-steps.html the image is missing for Figure 3.1. Wilber, the GIMP mascot.

And in the html for this I have:

With an empty src reference. I've tried adding --enable-network, but that made no difference (I've got a fairly full docbook-xslt stack here).

Then I built pngnq (fun, but a simple sed lets it build) and pngcrush : no difference.

But when I build the gimp against gvfs and read the online help I can see that this image of Wilber appears.

ĸen

Entropy not found, thump keyboard to continue