RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Lost key settings in Gimp 2.10

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Lost key settings in Gimp 2.10 solvor birkeland 22 May 20:29
solvor birkeland
2018-05-22 20:29:14 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

I downloaded Gimp 2.10 and it all worked fine, added GMIC as plugin, all worked fine. Then I tried to install darktable as plugin, but it didn't work. Don't know if it's possible in windows. I did it manually, copied files to the plugin directory. When it didn't function, I deleted the darktable files in the plugin directory. But somehow Gimp recognize darktable as a plugin during startup. And now I have lost my Norwegian key code in Gimp. It is only a problem in Gimp, so I guess it must be some kind of crash with the darktable plugin I tried to install, that was when the problem started.Is there something like a start up file Gimp runs during startup from the exe file? If so, what's the name of it. Can it be edited in any way?What can I do to fix the problem? Do I have to uninstall Gimp and install again, or is there a better way to fix the problem?Thanks in advance!

Sol

-- solvor birkeland
solvorb@fastmail.fm