RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Logging events

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Logging events Angelo Mantellini 16 May 10:17
  Logging events Paul Thompson 16 May 11:54
   Logging events Angelo Mantellini 16 May 17:01
Angelo Mantellini
2018-05-16 10:17:57 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

Logging events

Hi,

I’m new in gimp (development) and I need a hint to get all logs generated during events, for example “copy and past” or “line painted”, etc etc.

Do you have ideas?

Thank you very much.

Angelo

Paul Thompson
2018-05-16 11:54:54 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

Logging events

I am actually working on that, and hope to announce a partial success in the next 2-3 weeks.

Paul A. Thompson

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 5:17 AM, Angelo Mantellini wrote:

Hi,

I’m new in gimp (development) and I need a hint to get all logs generated during events, for example “copy and past” or “line painted”, etc etc.

Do you have ideas?

Thank you very much.

Angelo

_______________________________________________ gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: gimp-developer-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp- developer-list
List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list

Angelo Mantellini
2018-05-16 17:01:44 UTC (almost 6 years ago)

Logging events

Hi,

Ok, where will I be able to take your code? In the official repo?

Thank you very much

Angelo

From: Paul Thompson Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 1:54 PM To: Angelo Mantellini
Cc:
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Logging events

I am actually working on that, and hope to announce a partial success in the next 2-3 weeks.

Paul A. Thompson

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 5:17 AM, Angelo Mantellini wrote:

Hi,

Do you have ideas?

Thank you very much.

Angelo