RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Feature-Request

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Feature-Request Cubic Creations 21 Oct 21:10
  Feature-Request Andrew Pullins 25 Oct 00:21
Cubic Creations
2017-10-21 21:10:13 UTC (over 6 years ago)

Feature-Request

Hello, I have a small feature request:

I frequently use single window mode on my computer and I love how on PDN you can drag and drop the files to reorganize them. I'd appreciate it if this was added in a future update, thanks!

TLDR: drag and drop files to reorder in single-window mode

Andrew Pullins
2017-10-25 00:21:43 UTC (over 6 years ago)

Feature-Request

This has always bothered me as well. We can reorganize our panels why can't we reorder our images. Sometimes I open images in a weird order and I would like to reorder them but I can't. So I either have to close them and reopen them or deal with it and be annoyed. And because the former takes to long I just deal with the latter and am annoyed until the job is done. Which really is a bad thing for the software that is supposed to help you get a job done to do.

On Oct 24, 2017 15:07, "Cubic Creations" wrote:

Hello, I have a small feature request:

I frequently use single window mode on my computer and I love how on PDN you can drag and drop the files to reorganize them. I'd appreciate it if this was added in a future update, thanks!

TLDR: drag and drop files to reorder in single-window mode _______________________________________________ gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: gimp-developer-list@gnome.org List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp- developer-list
List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list