RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

future of registry.gimp.org static copy

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

future of registry.gimp.org static copy Ingo Lütkebohle 29 Jan 08:24
  future of registry.gimp.org static copy Pat David 06 Feb 15:38
Ingo Lütkebohle
2017-01-29 08:24:13 UTC (about 7 years ago)

Hi All,

after the registry hack last January, I've put a static copy of the site up. I'm not sure if it was clear back then, but I myself cannot work on a new solution.

While I can keep the site up a while longer, I would like to transfer it eventually.

I can provide tarballs of the files, the pages, and also the sql-database. The first two are no big deal, they are essentially already publicly available, but the sql-database contains a lot of e-mail adresses, so I would only give them to a known responsible maintainer, e.g., the one from the gimp.org-site.

Best Regards, Ingo

Pat David
2017-02-06 15:38:43 UTC (about 7 years ago)

Ingo,

I'm going to find a better interim solution for the registry - any chance you could get me those tarballs + SQL backup? You can send it to me directly at this email, or if it's too large let me know and we'll find another way.

pat

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 2:24 AM Ingo Lütkebohle wrote:

Hi All,

after the registry hack last January, I've put a static copy of the site up. I'm not sure if it was clear back then, but I myself cannot work on a new solution.

While I can keep the site up a while longer, I would like to transfer it eventually.

I can provide tarballs of the files, the pages, and also the sql-database. The first two are no big deal, they are essentially already publicly available, but the sql-database contains a lot of e-mail adresses, so I would only give them to a known responsible maintainer, e.g., the one from the gimp.org-site.

Best Regards, Ingo
_______________________________________________ gimp-web-list mailing list
gimp-web-list@gnome.org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-web-list

Pat David
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC