RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

In Response To

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

In Response To Nicholas A. Shake 06 Dec 02:24
  In Response To Pat David 13 Dec 00:20
Nicholas A. Shake
2016-12-06 02:24:11 UTC (over 7 years ago)

In Response To

*"We need to create a completely different, much more secure solution. This is going to take some time, and we'd appreciate your help. Please email to the gimp-web@ mailing list,
if you want to help us."*

I was wondering what time of help you were looking for.

I have access to lots of webspace (web-hosting, VPS's, etc) that I wouldn't mind donating to Gimp for a set chunk of time (like a few years at a time). If you need a new space to host the site (with full root access), let me know.

I wouldn't require any access to the site after handing it over to you. You'd have full control.

I'm unsure if I'm in the right place, or if this is even what you meant (in the statement above). But if you need me, let me know.

*N.S*.

Pat David
2016-12-13 00:20:04 UTC (over 7 years ago)

In Response To

Hi Nicholas!

I'm not sure which email you're quoting, but contextually it seems like it's related to conversations we've had around plugins and assets.

We appreciate the offer for help with server space, but i believe we're doing ok with the infrastructure we have in place. I'll happily defer to those that know more than I, of course.

Thank you so much for the offer to help!

Pat David On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 12:49 PM Nicholas A. Shake wrote:

*"We need to create a completely different, much more secure solution. This is going to take some time, and we'd appreciate your help. Please email to the gimp-web@ mailing
list,
if you want to help us."*

I was wondering what time of help you were looking for.

I have access to lots of webspace (web-hosting, VPS's, etc) that I wouldn't mind donating to Gimp for a set chunk of time (like a few years at a time). If you need a new space to host the site (with full root access), let me know.

I wouldn't require any access to the site after handing it over to you. You'd have full control.

I'm unsure if I'm in the right place, or if this is even what you meant (in the statement above). But if you need me, let me know.

*N.S*. _______________________________________________ gimp-web-list mailing list
gimp-web-list@gnome.org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-web-list

Pat David
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC