RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

broken threshold

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

broken threshold Carol Spears 07 Nov 15:05
  broken threshold Carol Spears 08 Nov 03:40
Carol Spears
2016-11-07 15:05:19 UTC (over 7 years ago)

broken threshold

gimp-context-set-sample-threshold and gimp-context-set-sample-threshold-int are giving me Execution Errors since commit 3307c719663dd3aefb5722ad5cdb7faf03bcfdaf

It might be me. I might have an int where a float is wanted.

It might not be me though.

Thanks, carol

Carol Spears
2016-11-08 03:40:31 UTC (over 7 years ago)

broken threshold

My execution error is when I use gimp-drawable-desaturate and maybe it is going to happen with gimp-drawable-select-color.

I suspect it is something in the enums.

When I was poking around within GIMP's py-enums, I noticed that there was a change in them. LUMINOSITY has changed to LUMINANCE. I guess I have been around a long while because I was told it was better to use the "wordy" enum and not the number for scripting.

It was nice to see that threshold was fixed. I was always uncertain how to use the procedure command given how it is used via the gui.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Carol Spears wrote:

gimp-context-set-sample-threshold and gimp-context-set-sample-threshold-int are giving me Execution Errors since commit 3307c719663dd3aefb5722ad5cdb7faf03bcfdaf

It might be me. I might have an int where a float is wanted.

It might not be me though.

Thanks, carol