RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Gimp standalone C apps

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Gimp standalone C apps Oleksiy Druzhynin 19 May 19:31
  Gimp standalone C apps Alexandre Prokoudine 20 May 18:40
Oleksiy Druzhynin
2016-05-19 19:31:46 UTC (almost 8 years ago)

Gimp standalone C apps

Dear Gimp developers.

Is it possible to re-use Gimp-functionality in own C-code? I have already a image processing pipeline and want to just apply to my image bitmap GIMP_TYPE_BRIGHTNESS_CONTRAST_CONFIG in ope of pipline's stages.

Is it possible to convert bitmap to drawable and put in into this code (as in ?gimp/app/pdb/color-cmds.c):

GObject *config = g_object_new (GIMP_TYPE_BRIGHTNESS_CONTRAST_CONFIG, "brightness", brightness / 127.0, "contrast", contrast / 127.0, NULL);

gimp_drawable_apply_operation_by_name (drawable, progress, C_("undo-type", "Brightness-Contrast"), "gimp:brightness-contrast", config);

Is it any examples of standalone apps, which are using Gimp functionality?

Regards,

Oleksii

Alexandre Prokoudine
2016-05-20 18:40:15 UTC (almost 8 years ago)

Gimp standalone C apps

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Oleksiy Druzhynin wrote:

Dear Gimp developers.

Is it possible to re-use Gimp-functionality in own C-code? I have already a image processing pipeline and want to just apply to my image bitmap GIMP_TYPE_BRIGHTNESS_CONTRAST_CONFIG in ope of pipline's stages.

Is there a reason you don't want to use GEGL?

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gegl/tree/operations/common/brightness-contrast.c

Alex