RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Failed to set operation gegl:text

This discussion is connected to the gegl-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Failed to set operation gegl:text Eric Omine 21 Feb 00:49
  Failed to set operation gegl:text Øyvind Kolås 21 Feb 08:17
Eric Omine
2016-02-21 00:49:08 UTC (about 8 years ago)

Hello,
I'm trying to build GEGL and I'm getting a lot of these:

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead gegl:red-eye-removal

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead gegl:levels

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead gegl:noise-hurl

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead gegl:color-to-alpha

It does actually build, but when I test them it uses this "passthrough op" which doesn't do what's expected. My machine is 32-bit Xubuntu 14.04, BABL is installed in my ~/bin/gimp-beta/build. Any hints? Any extra info I should provide?

Thank you,
Eric

Øyvind Kolås
2016-02-21 08:17:47 UTC (about 8 years ago)

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 1:49 AM, Eric Omine wrote:

Hello,
I'm trying to build GEGL and I'm getting a lot of these:

(lt-gegl-tester:23490): GEGL-gegl-node.c-WARNING **: Failed to set operation type gegl:text, using a passthrough op instead gegl:red-eye-removal

It does actually build, but when I test them it uses this "passthrough op" which doesn't do what's expected. My machine is 32-bit Xubuntu 14.04, BABL is installed in my ~/bin/gimp-beta/build. Any hints? Any extra info I should provide?

It seems like you haven't got the development package/headers for cairo installed; thus the gegl:text operation which links with cairo hasn't been built and isn't available when running GEGL.

/pippin