RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Translation of gegl

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Translation of gegl ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ 16 Dec 06:26
  Translation of gegl Marco Ciampa 29 Apr 06:34
ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ
2015-12-16 06:26:47 UTC (over 8 years ago)

Translation of gegl

Hi,
1) Could somebody verify or write in english the following abbreviations in full form:
bufsize = ? buffersize, keyint-min = ? keyinternal-min, q(min, max, compress, blur) = ? quantum (min, max, compress, blur), gop = Graphics Output Protocol or Group of pictures or ?, me_range = , me_subpel_quality = , subpel =, max-qdiff = , i-quant-factor = , i-quant-offset = , max - b - frames =
2) Could it be possible a notice to be added with the full form of these abbreviations in the appropiate .po file? Thanks

Marco Ciampa
2016-04-29 06:34:35 UTC (almost 8 years ago)

Translation of gegl

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 08:26:47AM +0200, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ wrote:

Hi,
1) Could somebody verify or write in english the following abbreviations in full form:
bufsize = ? buffersize, keyint-min = ? keyinternal-min, q(min, max, compress, blur) = ? quantum (min, max, compress, blur), gop = Graphics Output Protocol or Group of pictures or ?, me_range = , me_subpel_quality = , subpel =, max-qdiff = , i-quant-factor = , i-quant-offset = , max - b - frames =
2) Could it be possible a notice to be added with the full form of these abbreviations in the appropiate .po file? Thanks

2) I totally agree!

--

Marco Ciampa

I know a joke about UDP, but you might not get it.

------------------------

GNU/Linux User #78271 FSFE fellow #364

------------------------