RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GIMP Student Project

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GIMP Student Project Pratyusha Gupta 02 Oct 15:41
Pratyusha Gupta
2015-10-02 15:41:40 UTC (over 8 years ago)

GIMP Student Project

Hi all,

My name is Pratyusha Gupta and I'm a current undergrad Computer Science student at the University of Pennsylvania. Scott Freeman (another student) and I are tackling the Google Summer of Code proposed project to create support for Javascript plug-ins

for our Open Source Software class. Currently, we're reading and understanding the source code, the script_fu plug-in library, and the general process for creating a plug-in. We have begun very recently, but we are documenting our progress in this wiki . We
wanted to introduce ourselves to the community and understand whether this project was something that GIMP still needed. Additionally, we wanted to ask if there was any existing progress on this project (we have not found any) that we could build off of.

Thank you!

Best, Pratyusha