RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

where to post a tutorial

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

where to post a tutorial Nicolas Belleville 12 Sep 20:13
  where to post a tutorial Pat David 18 Sep 16:02
   where to post a tutorial dana thurston 18 Sep 16:50
Nicolas Belleville
2015-09-12 20:13:34 UTC (over 8 years ago)

where to post a tutorial

Hi guys !

I'd like to get involved in Gimp by writing a user tutorial. I can't figure out where I am supposed to post it once it will be ready. Shall I post it on bugzilla by creating a bug once it is ready, or is it somewhere else ?

By the way, the tutorial will aim to show how to sharpen an image by hand using IWrap (I can already show a before/after if needed, but I haven't written the tutorial yet).

Thanks a lot !

Nicolas Belleville

Pat David
2015-09-18 16:02:07 UTC (over 8 years ago)

where to post a tutorial

Hi Nicolas!

You can write your tutorial in whatever is convenient for you, and send it along with any image files to the gimp-web-list (or here - I just didn't want to miss it). CC me when you're ready and I'll review, edit, and transfer to the site. Please remember to license the material permissively if you don't mind (cc-by-sa or better).

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:53 AM Nicolas Belleville < belleville.nicolas@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi guys !

I'd like to get involved in Gimp by writing a user tutorial. I can't figure out where I am supposed to post it once it will be ready. Shall I post it on bugzilla by creating a bug once it is ready, or is it somewhere else ?

By the way, the tutorial will aim to show how to sharpen an image by hand using IWrap (I can already show a before/after if needed, but I haven't written the tutorial yet).

Thanks a lot !

Nicolas Belleville _______________________________________________ gimp-docs-list mailing list
gimp-docs-list@gnome.org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs-list

dana thurston
2015-09-18 16:50:02 UTC (over 8 years ago)

where to post a tutorial

Just a word for everyone: thank you for the turorials you do and thanks to GIMP for the great platform!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 12:02 PM, Pat David wrote:

Hi Nicolas!

You can write your tutorial in whatever is convenient for you, and send it along with any image files to the gimp-web-list (or here - I just didn't want to miss it). CC me when you're ready and I'll review, edit, and transfer to the site. Please remember to license the material permissively if you don't mind (cc-by-sa or better).

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 3:53 AM Nicolas Belleville < belleville.nicolas@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi guys !

Thanks a lot !

Nicolas Belleville _______________________________________________ gimp-docs-list mailing list
gimp-docs-list@gnome.org

_______________________________________________ gimp-docs-list mailing list
gimp-docs-list@gnome.org