RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Cristobal & GIMP web revamp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Cristobal & GIMP web revamp Pat David 30 Jul 14:08
  Cristobal & GIMP web revamp Kasim Ahmic 07 Aug 23:09
   Cristobal & GIMP web revamp Pat David 08 Aug 00:25
    Cristobal & GIMP web revamp Kasim Ahmic 08 Aug 08:36
     Cristobal & GIMP web revamp Pat David 08 Aug 12:43
Pat David
2015-07-30 14:08:33 UTC (over 8 years ago)

So, I'm starting back up my efforts to look at a new build system and re-design of wgo. This is based partially on the prompting of the earlier mail from cristobal about a revamp of the site, and his suggestions.

I _was_ going to use his mockups as a starting off point, but his github page is returning 404. Did anyone happen to save his mockups before it went offline?

It's not required, as I can start building from scratch anyway, just curious if anyone had it.

pat

Kasim Ahmic
2015-08-07 23:09:29 UTC (over 8 years ago)

I don't remember exactly who was working on the mockup but if you're referring to what I think you are, I may have the mockup saved somewhere as I was working on turning the mockup into an actual product. If you're interested, I could try to look for them but I won't be able to until the 21st at the earliest as I'm away from my main computer.

If you don't wanna wait, I would love to help you out with redesigning the GIMP website.

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Pat David wrote:

So, I'm starting back up my efforts to look at a new build system and re-design of wgo. This is based partially on the prompting of the earlier mail from cristobal about a revamp of the site, and his suggestions.

I _was_ going to use his mockups as a starting off point, but his github page is returning 404. Did anyone happen to save his mockups before it went offline?

It's not required, as I can start building from scratch anyway, just curious if anyone had it.

pat
_______________________________________________ gimp-web-list mailing list
gimp-web-list@gnome.org
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-web-list

Pat David
2015-08-08 00:25:41 UTC (over 8 years ago)

Thanks! I finally got in touch with Cristobal, and he sent over the files for me. I may just upload them for posterity.

I've already started in the redesign and am presently porting articles and news items to the new site. All help is welcome, of course! I'm on the irc channel most of the time, email here, or working in the wiki defining stuff.

Pat
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 6:09 PM Kasim Ahmic wrote:

I don't remember exactly who was working on the mockup but if you're referring to what I think you are, I may have the mockup saved somewhere as I was working on turning the mockup into an actual product. If you're interested, I could try to look for them but I won't be able to until the 21st at the earliest as I'm away from my main computer.

If you don't wanna wait, I would love to help you out with redesigning the GIMP website.

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone

So, I'm starting back up my efforts to look at a new build system and re-design of wgo. This is based partially on the prompting of the

earlier

mail from cristobal about a revamp of the site, and his suggestions.

pat
gimp-web-list@gnome.org

Kasim Ahmic
2015-08-08 08:36:44 UTC (over 8 years ago)

Alright sounds good! I'll take a look later today. What exact IRC channel are you talking about?

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2015, at 2:25 AM, Pat David wrote:

Thanks! I finally got in touch with Cristobal, and he sent over the files for me. I may just upload them for posterity.

I've already started in the redesign and am presently porting articles and news items to the new site. All help is welcome, of course! I'm on the irc channel most of the time, email here, or working in the wiki defining stuff.

Pat

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 6:09 PM Kasim Ahmic wrote: I don't remember exactly who was working on the mockup but if you're referring to what I think you are, I may have the mockup saved somewhere as I was working on turning the mockup into an actual product. If you're interested, I could try to look for them but I won't be able to until the 21st at the earliest as I'm away from my main computer.

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone

pat
gimp-web-list@gnome.org

Pat David
2015-08-08 12:43:42 UTC (over 8 years ago)

http://www.gimp.org/irc.html

I'm usually on #gimp, #gimp-users, and #gimp-web On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 3:36 AM Kasim Ahmic wrote:

Alright sounds good! I'll take a look later today. What exact IRC channel are you talking about?

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2015, at 2:25 AM, Pat David wrote:

Pat
On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 6:09 PM Kasim Ahmic wrote:

- Kasim

Sent from my iPhone

So, I'm starting back up my efforts to look at a new build system and re-design of wgo. This is based partially on the prompting of the

earlier

mail from cristobal about a revamp of the site, and his suggestions.

pat
gimp-web-list@gnome.org