RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Sketchfab integration

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Sketchfab integration Corentin Metgy 14 May 14:58
  Sketchfab integration Alexandre Prokoudine 19 May 18:36
Corentin Metgy
2015-05-14 14:58:34 UTC (almost 9 years ago)

Sketchfab integration

Hi Gimp team,

We are building Sketchfab, a platform to publish interactive 3D models anywhere online, a sort of YouTube for 3D content. We recently got integrated into Facebook so anyone can share 3D content in the newsfeed. Here is an example with HTC.

We are the fastest growing 3D repository with 1k+ daily uploads and 300k+ total models. We integrate with 3D content creation tools like Photoshop, Blender, Modo... to let their users publish their creations online, in one click from their software.

I woud like to explore a similar collaboration with you. We have an API that makes it very easy to implement.

Any good time to discuss it?

Best, Corentin

*Corentin Metgy*
*3D enthusiast*
sketchfab.com
@sketchfab 
@cmetgy 

See me in 3D 
Alexandre Prokoudine
2015-05-19 18:36:25 UTC (almost 9 years ago)

Sketchfab integration

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Corentin Metgy wrote:

Hi Gimp team,

We are building Sketchfab, a platform to publish interactive 3D models anywhere online, a sort of YouTube for 3D content. We recently got integrated into Facebook so anyone can share 3D content in the newsfeed. Here is an example with HTC.

We are the fastest growing 3D repository with 1k+ daily uploads and 300k+ total models. We integrate with 3D content creation tools like Photoshop, Blender, Modo... to let their users publish their creations online, in one click from their software.

Hi Corentin,

Unlike Photoshop, GIMP has no tools to work on 3D content. I'm afraid that your proposal, while absolutely welcome, is slightly irrelevant in case of this software project.

Alex