RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

GiMP Help

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

GiMP Help pamason1129 16 Jan 03:44
  GiMP Help Mike Williams 16 Jan 21:32
pamason1129
2015-01-16 03:44:32 UTC (over 9 years ago)

GiMP Help

I deeply apologize if this isn't the right place for having problems with GIMP, but I cannot find anywhere else to get software support on this.

I tried using the latest version of GIMP on my Macbook Pro (OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks & 10.10.1 Yosemite) but it came with a serious problem with jagged cursor and drawing movement. I never had this problem with GIMP 2.6, but this latest version seems to have serious problems for me in which when I try to draw a line with either my tablet pen or mouse, it comes out extremely jagged and laggy. (I can provide a video example of what I'm experiencing if I'm not being clear enough)

Is there any way to get better stabilization and less lag with this bad cursor movement?

Thank you, Patrick

Mike Williams
2015-01-16 21:32:48 UTC (over 9 years ago)

GiMP Help

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:44 PM, pamason1129 wrote:

I deeply apologize if this isn't the right place for having problems with GIMP, but I cannot find anywhere else to get software support on this.

You will probably have better luck with the user list instead of the dev list.

https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-user-list

I do not have access to a mac at the moment. I have not seen the problem you describe.

Mike