RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

People selling gimp on e-bay

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

People selling gimp on e-bay Alfonso Frederico 02 Oct 12:15
  People selling gimp on e-bay jEsuSdA 8) 02 Oct 12:30
Alfonso Frederico
2014-10-02 12:15:04 UTC (over 9 years ago)

Hi guys,

I am not sure this is legal, but probably isn't it, so I thought I'll let you know. There is a guy evidently selling copies of Gimp for 4.99 on ebay . IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CS4 CS5 CS6 Files Graphics

IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOT... IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CS4 CS5 CS6 Files Graphics in Computers/Tablets & Networking, Software, Image, Video & Audio | eBay View on www.ebay.co.uk Preview by Yahoo

I reported it to the ebay team as well.

Cheers.

jEsuSdA 8)
2014-10-02 12:30:11 UTC (over 9 years ago)

El 02/10/14 a las 14:15, Alfonso Frederico escribi:

Hi guys,

I am not sure this is legal, but probably isn't it, so I thought I'll let you know. There is a guy evidently selling copies of Gimp for 4.99 on ebay . IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CS4 CS5 CS6 Files Graphics

IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOT... IMAGE EDITING SOFTWARE CD Compatible with PHOTOSHOP CS4 CS5 CS6 Files Graphics in Computers/Tablets & Networking, Software, Image, Video & Audio | eBay View on www.ebay.co.uk Preview by Yahoo

I reported it to the ebay team as well.

Cheers.

I think if they are selling the "CD" and this CD incorpores the sourcecode and a licence copy, it is totally fair.

Selling free/libre software is allowed.

;)