RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Collaboration proposal

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Collaboration proposal Jacobo Torrado Gallego 18 Sep 10:24
  Collaboration proposal Marco Ciampa 08 Dec 12:39
Jacobo Torrado Gallego
2014-09-18 10:24:22 UTC (over 9 years ago)

Collaboration proposal

Good morning,

My name is Jacobo and I work as a Spanish-English translator in the IT area. I've come to realize that your website can only be consulted in English. I don't know whether you will intend to turn your website into a multilingual one, but if so, I would like to contribute translating it into Spanish.

What do you think about?

Thanking you in advance for your attention,

Jacobo Torrado Gallego

Marco Ciampa
2014-12-08 12:39:17 UTC (over 9 years ago)

Collaboration proposal

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 12:24:22PM +0200, Jacobo Torrado Gallego wrote:

Good morning,

My name is Jacobo and I work as a Spanish-English translator in the IT area. I've come to realize that your website can only be consulted in English. I don't know whether you will intend to turn your website into a multilingual one, but if so, I would like to contribute translating it into Spanish.

What do you think about?

Thanking you in advance for your attention,

Jacobo Torrado Gallego

Seen just now. From time to time I have proposed a multilingual site. The thing is: there is not enough manpower to deliver it. First and foremost it is missing the framework. But do not despair and keep in touch maybe the things could improve in future.

In the meantime, if you please, you can give a hand to the manual translation effort that is multilingual already.

See http://docs.gimp.org

Regards,

Marco Ciampa

I know a joke about UDP, but you might not get it.

+--------------------+
| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |
+--------------------+