RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

We Want to Feature Gimp

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

We Want to Feature Gimp Rebecca Roxy Maas 19 Aug 12:44
  We Want to Feature Gimp Alexandre Prokoudine 19 Aug 20:03
Rebecca Roxy Maas
2014-08-19 12:44:31 UTC (over 9 years ago)

We Want to Feature Gimp

Greetings to the Gimp Team,

I am the Community Manager for i.materialise, consumer branch of the largest 3D printing company in Europe.

I am also a longterm Gimp user. I often recommend it to our customers.

I'd like to write a tutorial about Gimp for our blog.

Topic: How to draw a texture on Gimp, place it onto a 3D design, and print it out in full color.

To get this tutorial topic approved, I need to work with one of your team members for accuracy, etc.

Who do I talk to?

Best, Rebecca Roxy Maas
---
Rebecca Roxy Maas
Community Manager for i.materialise

Materialise NV Technologielaan 15
3001 Leuven - Belgium
Tel. +32 16 396 611
Fax +32 16 396 600

Web: http://i.materialise.com/ Blog: http://i.materialise.com/blog/

Want us to see your work, and possibly feature it on our blog? Like us on Facebook! Tweet us your questions, comments, and latest designs! Visit our blog for the latest tutorials, featured designers, Maker Faire updates, and 3d Design news.

Alexandre Prokoudine
2014-08-19 20:03:42 UTC (over 9 years ago)

We Want to Feature Gimp

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Rebecca Roxy Maas wrote:

Greetings to the Gimp Team,

I am the Community Manager for i.materialise, consumer branch of the largest 3D printing company in Europe.

I am also a longterm Gimp user. I often recommend it to our customers.

I'd like to write a tutorial about Gimp for our blog.

Topic: How to draw a texture on Gimp, place it onto a 3D design, and print it out in full color.

To get this tutorial topic approved, I need to work with one of your team members for accuracy, etc.

Who do I talk to?

Hi Rebecca,

Glad to you here you are up to featuring GIMP in your tutorial. The kind of person you need greatly depends on the kind of input you need.

For general checking anyone around here could be helpful. However, if you need someone with a lot of experience with 3D modeling/printing, I could try to introduce you to a few people who have hands-on experience with GIMP as well.

Alex