RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

[PATCH] babl: resolve ambiguous calling of real_babl_log with va_args

This discussion is connected to the gegl-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

[PATCH] babl: resolve ambiguous calling of real_babl_log with va_args Paul Fredrickson 18 Mar 17:47
  [PATCH] babl: resolve ambiguous calling of real_babl_log with va_args Daniel Sabo 20 Mar 10:17
Paul Fredrickson
2014-03-18 17:47:47 UTC (about 10 years ago)

Hello,

I've been building gegl on my mac because I want to use it as a platform to learn OpenCL, and I simply prefer Xcode as the development environment. While figuring out how all the various pieces should be built, a noticed this problem during a call to babl_fatal. Also, I couldn't seem to find a separate mailing list for babl, so I'm assuming that patches will be appropriate on this list (is that right?)

I will be happy to rework the patch if someone is willing to apply it.

Thanks,

--Paul

[Sorry if my email format isn't what the list normally expects. Actual patch attached]

Daniel Sabo
2014-03-20 10:17:42 UTC (about 10 years ago)

Thanks, using vargs like that is indeed invalid behavior and I have pushed your patch.

In general it's best to submit patches to bugzilla, patches sent only to the mailing list tend to get lost. You can submit bugs with this link: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GEGL to skip searching though the product list.