RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Research for Extended Project Qualification

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Research for Extended Project Qualification Leah Masters 14 Jan 10:11
Leah Masters
2014-01-14 10:11:45 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Research for Extended Project Qualification

Hello,

I am a 16 year old student, currently studying Art, Psychology, Religious Studies, English language/literature and Extended Project Qualification at Westcliff High School for Girls. For the Extended Project qualification I am carrying out extensive research into the following question:

"Has the recent increase in the availability of photo-editing software influenced the usage of filters in lens based media between the years 1820-2013?"

To carry out my research I am using my Nikon L1200 to take pictures and edit them, however I would be very grateful if you would be able to give me a rough estimate of the number of downloads made on your software within those periods. If you could also state how the increase of other software programs has affected your sales (if at all) it would be greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Leah Masters