RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Online Exposure Permission Request by Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan: GIMP

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Online Exposure Permission Request by Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan: GIMP YOKOYAMA, Kai 06 Jan 01:51
  Online Exposure Permission Request by Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan: GIMP Alexandre Prokoudine 08 Jan 17:15
   Online Exposure Permission Request by Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan: GIMP YOKOYAMA, Kai 08 Jan 23:29
YOKOYAMA, Kai
2014-01-06 01:51:53 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Dear GIMP developers,

I'm contacting you on behalf of Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. I'm an employee of Waseda University International Corporation, an affiliated company.

Waseda University is seeking for your permission to reproduce screenshots of GIMP, in the university's introductory video for the admitted students via Internet. The distribution of the video is planned in coming February and March.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards, Kai Yokoyama

Kai YOKOYAMA (Mr.) Contents Planning Team
Waseda University International Corporation 3rd Fl., Waseda Ekimae Bldg.
5-1 Babashitacho, Shinjuku-ku
Tokyo 162-0045 JAPAN
Tel: +81-3-3208-8320
Fax: +81-3-5291-2135
email: cn@w-int.jp

Alexandre Prokoudine
2014-01-08 17:15:40 UTC (over 10 years ago)

08 . 2014 . 13:41 "YOKOYAMA, Kai" :

Dear GIMP developers,

I'm contacting you on behalf of Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan. I'm an employee of Waseda University International Corporation, an affiliated company.

Waseda University is seeking for your permission to reproduce screenshots of GIMP, in the university's introductory video for the admitted students via Internet. The distribution of the video is planned in coming February and March.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

Glad to hear you chose GIMP. Yes, you may reproduce GIMP screenshots as much as you need. In fact, GIMP is not a trademark, so you don't need anybody's permission to do so.

Best regards, Alexandre

YOKOYAMA, Kai
2014-01-08 23:29:39 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Dear Alexandre,

Thank you very much for your advice and permission.

We$B!G(Bve also obtained the permission from your colleague

Mr. Schumacher on this.

I would like to extend our sincere gratitude

on behalf of Waseda University.

We wish best of luck in your future business endeavors.

Best regards,

Kai

Kai YOKOYAMA (Mr.)

Contents Planning Team

Waseda University International Corporation

3rd Fl., Waseda Ekimae Bldg.

5-1 Babashitacho, Shinjuku-ku

Tokyo 162-0045 JAPAN

Tel: +81-3-3208-8320

Fax: +81-3-5291-2135

email: permissionrequest@w-int.jp

*From:* Alexandre Prokoudine [mailto:alexandre.prokoudine@gmail.com] *Sent:* Thursday, January 09, 2014 2:16 AM *To:* YOKOYAMA, Kai
*Cc:* $B%7%9%F%`3+H/%3%s%F%s%D4k2h%A! $B'_'Q'a'Z'c'Q'](B:

Dear GIMP developers,

Hi,

Glad to hear you chose GIMP. Yes, you may reproduce GIMP screenshots as much as you need. In fact, GIMP is not a trademark, so you don't need anybody's permission to do so.

Best regards, Alexandre