RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Contribution to GNOME

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Contribution to GNOME Aditi Bhatnagar 06 Jan 17:35
  Contribution to GNOME Alexandre Prokoudine 06 Jan 19:33
Aditi Bhatnagar
2014-01-06 17:35:50 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Contribution to GNOME

Hi!

I just checked out some projects Gnome is working at and found them really exciting. I wish to enter the open source community by contributing to one of these projects titled empathy.

I have gone through the project's Wiki page and beginners guide, but I am in a fix as to from where to start coding now. Anyone who is currently involved in the project, I would be really glad if you could suggest me a bug to start with or can guide me as to how can I start contributing to Empathy.

I am a sophomore and completely new to open source world but I believe I can make some really nice contributions to the project if guided.

Please help.

Thanks

Aditi Bhatnagar DA-IICT (India)

Alexandre Prokoudine
2014-01-06 19:33:29 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Contribution to GNOME

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Aditi Bhatnagar wrote:

Hi!

I just checked out some projects Gnome is working at and found them really exciting. I wish to enter the open source community by contributing to one of these projects titled empathy.

I have gone through the project's Wiki page and beginners guide, but I am in a fix as to from where to start coding now. Anyone who is currently involved in the project, I would be really glad if you could suggest me a bug to start with or can guide me as to how can I start contributing to Empathy.

I am a sophomore and completely new to open source world but I believe I can make some really nice contributions to the project if guided.

Please help.

Hi Aditi,

I'm afraid you subscribed to the wrong mailing list. This is the list for discussing the development of GIMP, an image editor.

As far as I can tell, this is the list that you need: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/telepathy

Alexandre