RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Permission to use gimp logo on our website

This discussion is connected to the gimp-web-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

52792C05.8000604@greenmail.net 06 Nov 00:14
  Permission to use gimp logo on our website rahul naik 05 Nov 18:18
   Permission to use gimp logo on our website Alexandre Prokoudine 06 Nov 03:17
rahul naik
2013-11-05 18:18:42 UTC (over 10 years ago)

Dear All,

The website osdesign.org wouldn't have been possible with out the help of Gimp 2.8 running on linux mint 15. I sincerely thank each and everybody's contribution to it. Since the above mentioned website is also an open source initiative, we would like to give a special mention on our website acknowledging the same and it would appear under the title "special mentions" on the advertisements page. I kindly request some one to send me the mail id to be addressed to, so that we can seek permission to use gimp logo on our website with a link to the main gimp website.

Regards,
Rahul

Alexandre Prokoudine
2013-11-06 03:17:45 UTC (over 10 years ago)

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:18 PM, rahul naik wrote:

Dear All,

The website osdesign.org wouldn't have been possible with out the help of Gimp 2.8 running on linux mint 15. I sincerely thank each and everybody's contribution to it. Since the above mentioned website is also an open source initiative, we would like to give a special mention on our website acknowledging the same and it would appear under the title "special mentions" on the advertisements page. I kindly request some one to send me the mail id to be addressed to, so that we can seek permission to use gimp logo on our website with a link to the main gimp website.

You don't need any of that in this case. Just use the logo wisely :)

Alexandre