RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Testing the GIMP unified transformation tool

This discussion is connected to the gimp-developer-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Testing the GIMP unified transformation tool trapDoor 08 Aug 11:51
  Testing the GIMP unified transformation tool Mikael Magnusson 08 Aug 16:18
   Testing the GIMP unified transformation tool trapDoor 08 Aug 17:38
trapDoor
2012-08-08 11:51:16 UTC (over 11 years ago)

Hi,
I'd like to try out the unified transformation tool. I merged GIMP's git branch origin/soc-2012-unified-transformation into master and compiled successfully [after building babl from master and gegl from master+origin/soc-2012-ops]. When I launch newly built gimp i can't find the tool anywhere. Do I need to pass any options to autogen.sh to enable/build it in or maybe I should do it when running GIMP?

It will be greatly appreciated if someone would help me on this.

Mikael Magnusson
2012-08-08 16:18:28 UTC (over 11 years ago)

On 8 August 2012 13:51, trapDoor wrote:

Hi,
I'd like to try out the unified transformation tool. I merged GIMP's git branch origin/soc-2012-unified-transformation into master and compiled successfully [after building babl from master and gegl from master+origin/soc-2012-ops]. When I launch newly built gimp i can't find the tool anywhere. Do I need to pass any options to autogen.sh to enable/build it in or maybe I should do it when running GIMP?

You can either add the tool to the toolbox in the prefs window, or press shift-l.

trapDoor
2012-08-08 17:38:25 UTC (over 11 years ago)

Got it. Thanks Mikael!

Regards Tomasz

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

On 8 August 2012 13:51, trapDoor wrote:

Hi,

You can either add the tool to the toolbox in the prefs window, or press shift-l.

--
Mikael Magnusson