RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Seeking some information about GNU Image Manippulation Program

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 1 message available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Seeking some information about GNU Image Manippulation Program Charles E. LaMonte,n3vuo 03 May 17:57
Charles E. LaMonte,n3vuo
2009-05-03 17:57:10 UTC (almost 15 years ago)

Seeking some information about GNU Image Manippulation Program

Salutations and Greetings to all,  
                 When I receive an e-mail that has .pdf attachment, GNU Image Manipulation Program opens. Is that normal ? How do I download and make it readable ? is                   When I go to the Help tab, then scroll to User Manual, I was unable to copy and paste the information to Open Office Writer. Why is that ?

Thank you.

Charlie                              

ALL MESSAGES. ARE COPYRIGHTED THE DAY, MONTH AND YEAR IN WHICH IT WAS TYPED. UNLESS COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE ELSE.   IF PEOPLE WOULD ONLY BELIEVE AND DO THIS :   THE WORLD IS A DANGEROUS PLACE, NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO DO EVIL, BUT BECAUSE OF THOSE WHO LOOK ON AND DO NOTING. AMERICAN PHYSICIST. ALBERT EINSTEIN 1879 TO 1955.     Please only respond to: n3vuo@arrl.net.