RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

[Dblatex-users] GIMP manual news

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

1 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

optlq8hmi7n8yfof@localhost 07 Oct 20:29
  [Dblatex-users] GIMP manual news Axel Wernicke 07 Jan 18:45
7CB37875-87D2-4BBD-9341-CCB... 07 Oct 20:29
Axel Wernicke
2007-01-07 18:45:50 UTC (about 17 years ago)

[Dblatex-users] GIMP manual news

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1

Hi,

I hope you had nice holy days and a good start into 2007!

Am 06.01.2007 um 23:52 schrieb benoit.guillon:

De:
===
Missing locale elements
-----------------------
There are some messages like:
No "de" localization of "sect1" exists; using "en". No "de" localization of "sect2" exists; using "en". It's easily fixable in dblatex.

fine, so 0.2.3 will be a step forward again :)

Global lang setting
-------------------
The lang="de" attribute should be set at the book level if you want a deutsch translation of "Chapter", "Table of Content", etc.

If not, the 'de' mapping is only applied locally to the elements that contain the lang attribute. Is it possible that your automatic generation sets the lang to the book element?

fixed that.

Normalized Term Cross-reference
-------------------------------
line 49253:

Farbpalette l??schen

Since your document is automatically generated there are some spurious empty lines, that make a mess when they occur in a that is referenced by . It's a dblatex bug.

I just added a sed command to throw such lines away - That helped a lot for the de version. (til the latex bug is fixed)

Dbtexmath model
---------------
line 64748:

$100Pixel \div 300dpi = \frac{1}{3} Zoll \approx 0,85cm$

The use of to use latex mathematics in docbook follows the DBTexMath proposal (http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/ dbtexmath), in which the mathmode delimiters must be specified ($, $ $, \[, or \().

OK, changed that one too in our xml file.

So, now the pdf for de can be created! Great! Buuut, right now fr doesn't work anymore :( Part of the problem seems to me, that I do not have any idea where the pdf creation fails. Is there any chance to find out what happens when the pdf creation fails?

greetings, lexA - ---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get... GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ pr?fen

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Darwin)

iD8DBQFFoTHQR9mXLVsAbiQRAlovAKD5q+vxqt8p2YqKhax8IZtD/oKaeQCg0giE e1IhGqqVkmPhr5ZbWPl+XRQ=
=1To8
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----