RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

waiting for account activation...

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

3 of 3 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

waiting for account activation... Marco Ciampa 02 Jan 18:27
  waiting for account activation... Nickolay V. Shmyrev 02 Jan 18:52
   waiting for account activation... Marco Ciampa 02 Jan 19:29
Marco Ciampa
2007-01-02 18:27:18 UTC (over 17 years ago)

Waiting for new svn account activation, I'm traslating from the svn public access.

Whenever I'll regain write permission to the repository I would like to take all the changes done on the main tree and commit or to post the patch to someone with write permissions enabled.

Which is the quickest and safer way to do it? Once developed this point, I can update the wiki page:

http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TipsForContributing

TIA

Nickolay V. Shmyrev
2007-01-02 18:52:34 UTC (over 17 years ago)

? ???, 02/01/2007 ? 18:27 +0100, Marco Ciampa ?????:

Waiting for new svn account activation, I'm traslating from the svn public access.

Whenever I'll regain write permission to the repository I would like to take all the changes done on the main tree and commit or to post the patch to someone with write permissions enabled.

Which is the quickest and safer way to do it? Once developed this point, I can update the wiki page:

TIA

Marco, sorry, I don't quite understand. You were able to commit to CVS before, why can't you commit to svn now? I though you should just checkout with svn+ssh and point your username and everything will be fine. At least I've committed several changes already.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: =?koi8-r?Q?=FC=D4=C1?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=DE=C1=D3=D4=D8?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=D3=CF=CF=C2=DD=C5=CE=C9=D1?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=D0=CF=C4=D0=C9=D3=C1=CE=C1?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=C3=C9=C6=D2=CF=D7=CF=CA?= =?koi8-r?Q?_=D0=CF=C4=D0=C9=D3=D8=C0?= Url : /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20070102/98f69a53/attachment.bin

Marco Ciampa
2007-01-02 19:29:02 UTC (over 17 years ago)

On Tue, Jan 02, 2007 at 08:52:34PM +0300, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:

? ???, 02/01/2007 ? 18:27 +0100, Marco Ciampa ?????:

TIA

Marco, sorry, I don't quite understand. You were able to commit to CVS before, why can't you commit to svn now? I though you should just checkout with svn+ssh and point your username and everything will be fine. At least I've committed several changes already.

Yes, I really do not know exactly what I was doing wrong but now it seems that I'm doing well and it works flawlessly.

Thanks, I'll update the tips with svn instead of cvs ...