RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

spelling fixes

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Spelling fixes Roman Joost 20 Jul 23:55
  Spelling fixes julien 21 Jul 02:28
  Spelling fixes Axel Wernicke 21 Jul 02:58
spelling fixes Sally C. Barry 21 Jul 08:01
Roman Joost
2006-07-20 23:55:32 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Spelling fixes

Hi folks,

I got a lot of spelling fixes for the english content from Sally C. Barry (thanks!). I'm looking for volunteers to check her fixes and apply them to our manual. Who can I forward some of her mails?

Thanks and Greetings,

julien
2006-07-21 02:28:59 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Spelling fixes

You can send them to me: a good occasion to improve my english. But there are perhaps so many that several volunteers are necessary?

Julien

Roman Joost a ?crit :

Hi folks,

I got a lot of spelling fixes for the english content from Sally C. Barry (thanks!). I'm looking for volunteers to check her fixes and apply them to our manual. Who can I forward some of her mails?

Thanks and Greetings,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axel Wernicke
2006-07-21 02:58:37 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

Spelling fixes

Hi Roman,

I could take some of that.

Greetings, lexA

-------- Original-Nachricht -------- Datum: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:54:03 +0200 Von: Roman Joost
An: GIMP Docs
Betreff: [Gimp-docs] Spelling fixes

Hi folks,

Thanks and Greetings,

Sally C. Barry
2006-07-21 08:01:47 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

spelling fixes

Hi all,

Thanks for being willing to help out.

The first chunk of them refers to the glossary and now I'm moving on to the rest of it. Along the way, I did notice some things relating to the German entries (and a very few in Dutch - easy ones!), so it might be a good idea for the person(s) taking on the task to have some understanding of German.

If there are any questions about my comments, I'd be glad to answer them, either on or off the list.

At the current time, I'm looking directly at the XML source, not HTML, so there are a few comments on tags, structure, etc., as well.

I'm a Gimp newbie, but a graphics programmer (2D and 3D).

I look forward to working with you all!

Have fun,

Sally, from Massachusetts