RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

docs.gimp.org updated

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

4 of 4 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

docs.gimp.org updated Roman Joost 03 Jun 12:22
  docs.gimp.org updated Manuel Quiñones 03 Jun 14:40
   docs.gimp.org updated Manuel Quiñones 04 Jun 13:38
  docs.gimp.org updated Marco Ciampa 04 Jun 11:01
Roman Joost
2006-06-03 12:22:03 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

docs.gimp.org updated

Hi there!

I updated the docs projectpage and added links to Spanish, Korean and Norwegian translation. I encourage the contributors to verify the language names for each link.

Please also check the AUTHORS file if any contributor is listed. Not that we forget someone who contributed to the manual :)

We had various feedback from people about how to setup a sandbox under Microsoft Windows. Jan Smith has contributed a Macromedia Flash tutorial about how contributors can achieve this. I added it under the "Help us" page. Feedback is always welcome. Jan is preparing more Flash tutorials.

Greetings,

Manuel Quiñones
2006-06-03 14:40:20 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

docs.gimp.org updated

Hello Roman.

The spanish docs are not the latest version in the cvs. However, thanks for adding them.

Regards, Manuel

2006/6/3, Roman Joost :

Hi there!

I updated the docs projectpage and added links to Spanish, Korean and Norwegian translation. I encourage the contributors to verify the language names for each link.

Please also check the AUTHORS file if any contributor is listed. Not that we forget someone who contributed to the manual :)

We had various feedback from people about how to setup a sandbox under Microsoft Windows. Jan Smith has contributed a Macromedia Flash tutorial about how contributors can achieve this. I added it under the "Help us" page. Feedback is always welcome. Jan is preparing more Flash tutorials.

Greetings, --
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanofski@gimp.org

Marco Ciampa
2006-06-04 11:01:24 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

docs.gimp.org updated

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 05:21:54AM +1000, Roman Joost wrote:

Hi there!

it.pdf it is _not_ updated. CVS snapshot is 260 pages long, not 157...

Manuel Quiñones
2006-06-04 13:38:10 UTC (almost 18 years ago)

docs.gimp.org updated

Thanks for the update!

Now I can show my mom what I'm doing in my spare time!

Too funny uh? well... Bye

2006/6/3, Manuel Qui?ones :

Hello Roman.

The spanish docs are not the latest version in the cvs. However, thanks for adding them.

Regards, Manuel

2006/6/3, Roman Joost :

Hi there!

Greetings, --
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de
email: romanofski@gimp.org