RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

How can I make the gimp manual HTML version?

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

How can I make the gimp manual HTML version? Dust 05 Apr 20:27
How can I make the gimp manual HTML version? Marco Ciampa 05 Apr 22:44
Dust
2006-04-05 20:27:41 UTC (about 18 years ago)

Hi.

I'm gonna to translate the gimp manual to Korean. so I tried some works.

At first, setuped Linux(Ubuntu 5.1). and did following the wiki page. http://wiki.gimp.org/gimp/TipsForContributing

export CVSROOT=':pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome' cvs login
cvs -z3 checkout gimp-help-2
cvs update

and I overwrited some files which was changed.(gimp.xml, help-missing.xml, concepts.xml etc..) and I changed the file. configure.in this part :
ALL_LINGUAS='en fr sv' now I want to build german HTML files: ALL_LINGUAS='en fr sv de' in my case ALL=LINGUAS="en...... zn_ch ko"

and I typed ./autogen.sh but occured error.

this is the error message.

checking for GIMP... configure: error: ** Couldn't find a GIMP-2.0 installation. If you want to skip this check and ** install the help files to the configured prefix, use the --without-gimp ** configure option. Note that GIMP will then only find the help files if it ** is installed in the same prefix. See the file 'INSTALL' for more help.

Configure failed or did not finish!

I said, I don't know aobut Linux. thus I don't know how I do, either. oh.. I tried ./configure --without-gimp. that was succesed. but anything didn't change. -_-; and I deleted all help files and tried again except replace new files. just change configure.in. but same result

please, hele me..------------------------------------------------------------------------ ??? ?? ??? ??, ???
http://happybean.naver.com

Marco Ciampa
2006-04-05 22:44:44 UTC (about 18 years ago)

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 12:27:25PM +0900, Dust wrote:

Hi.

this is the error message.

checking for GIMP... configure: error: ** Couldn't find a GIMP-2.0 installation. If you want to skip this check and ** install the help files to the configured prefix, use the --without-gimp ** configure option. Note that GIMP will then only find the help files if it ** is installed in the same prefix. See the file 'INSTALL' for more help.

Configure failed or did not finish!

I said, I don't know aobut Linux. thus I don't know how I do, either. oh.. I tried ./configure --without-gimp. that was succesed.

Then you have to type:

make

then go and have some tea... :-)