RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

old GIMP screenshots wanted

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

2 of 2 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

old GIMP screenshots wanted Axel Wernicke 04 Jan 10:27
  old GIMP screenshots wanted Sven Neumann 07 Jan 06:45
Axel Wernicke
2006-01-04 10:27:31 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Hi all,

a week ago I translated a chapter of the GIMP manual that is dealing with the GIMP history. Given the fact that this is about ten years of open source and contribution involving lots of lots of people I was curious if there aren't a couple of screenshots from the early stages of GIMP (versions prior 1.2) available. So, if you have such an old image or even have one of the ancient versions up and running somewhere I'd be really happy if you would mail it to may. If possible a note on which version the screenshot shows and from which platform it was taken would even enhance the fun of it. So, if there is anybody who want to help and possibly see his own desktop see published in the manual send me an email.

Since bin attachments are for good reason not wanted on this list please send it to axel . wernicke AT gmx . de

Thanks and greetings,

lexA ---
Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get... GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ pr?fen

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: PGP.sig
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
Url : /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20060104/d2af2095/PGP.bin

Sven Neumann
2006-01-07 06:45:51 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Hi,

Axel Wernicke writes:

a week ago I translated a chapter of the GIMP manual that is dealing with the GIMP history. Given the fact that this is about ten years of open source and contribution involving lots of lots of people I was curious if there aren't a couple of screenshots from the early stages of GIMP (versions prior 1.2) available.

Did you already have a look at classic.gimp.org ?

Sven