RSS/Atom feed Twitter
Site is read-only, email is disabled

Missing images

This discussion is connected to the gimp-docs-list.gnome.org mailing list which is provided by the GIMP developers and not related to gimpusers.com.

This is a read-only list on gimpusers.com so this discussion thread is read-only, too.

5 of 5 messages available
Toggle history

Please log in to manage your subscriptions.

Missing images Roman Joost 24 Nov 14:21
  Missing images Axel Wernicke 24 Nov 14:28
   Missing images Roman Joost 25 Nov 00:41
    Missing images Axel Wernicke 25 Nov 08:35
  Missing images Axel Wernicke 25 Nov 09:03
Roman Joost
2005-11-24 14:21:23 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Missing images

The following images are missing:

images/filters/threshold.png images/filters/de/options-glass-glass-tile.png images/filters/examples/seamless.png images/menus/threshold-alpha-dialog.png

it would be nice to add these images to the repository.

I updated the english PDF version on docs.gimp.org. I got it working with a few workarounds added and by removing the missing images in the LaTeX code listed above. The size of the PDF is around 11 MB - quite large.

Greetings,

Axel Wernicke
2005-11-24 14:28:53 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Missing images

Am 24.11.2005 um 23:19 schrieb Roman Joost:

images/filters/de/options-glass-glass-tile.png

I'll take care for that one tomorrow. It seems we (you, if you can afford) should spend some time to make the pdf creation more robust ?

Regards, lexA

--- Live is like a chocolate box, you never know what you wanna get... GPG Signatur auf http://wernicke-online.net/Impressum/ pr?fen

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: PGP.sig
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
Url : /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20051124/8997d79a/PGP.bin

Roman Joost
2005-11-25 00:41:55 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Missing images

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 11:26:50PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:

I'll take care for that one tomorrow. It seems we (you, if you can afford) should spend some time to make the pdf creation more robust ?

Yeah sure! I hope I'll have some time tomorrow to have a look at the PDF creation. Maybe I can split some seperate tasks out of it, but I first need to figure out what's causing the most of the errors. I think I figure what is causing this ...

Greetings,

Axel Wernicke
2005-11-25 08:35:48 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Missing images

Am 25.11.2005 um 09:40 schrieb Roman Joost:

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 11:26:50PM +0100, Axel Wernicke wrote:

I'll take care for that one tomorrow. It seems we (you, if you can afford) should spend some
time to make the pdf creation more robust ?

Yeah sure! I hope I'll have some time tomorrow to have a look at the PDF creation. Maybe I can split some seperate tasks out of it, but I first need to figure out what's causing the most of the errors. I think
I figure what is causing this ...

great, I'd like to be able to build pdf versions by myself. Unfortunately I don't know much about latex right now :( but having just one member in the community that is able to do this seems not sufficient to me.
Additionally I'd like to learn about xml->latex->pdf conversion :)

lexA

Greetings,

Axel Wernicke
2005-11-25 09:03:00 UTC (over 18 years ago)

Missing images

The following images are missing:

images/filters/threshold.png images/filters/de/options-glass-glass-tile.png images/filters/examples/seamless.png images/menus/threshold-alpha-dialog.png

it would be nice to add these images to the repository.

done!
But I'm not sure about

that one exists, but was missing for en;fr ?! Fixed filename in the .xml file instead.

lexA

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: PGP.sig
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: Signierter Teil der Nachricht
Url : /lists/gimp-docs/attachments/20051125/41b7001a/PGP.bin